Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today!!

Well it is official I leave Fort Wayne in three hours to begin my pilgrimage to France and Spain for World Youth Day.  I first want to thank everyone that has helped me get to this point in my life and on my trip.  I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you!!

I think that it is finally sinking in that I am leaving soon!! (I know it took me awhile...) But yesterday I said bye to my sisters, boyfriend, and my Dad.  When  I get back from my trip my Dad with just be leaving on a work trip so I won't get to see him for three weeks!! I don't think that has ever happened in my lifetime.  I am going to miss everyone that is staying here. But I do have to admit that I think that I think that the whole trip will keep me busy enough that I won't have much time to miss them miss them. (Not saying that you aren't important, because everyone that is staying here in the states are important to me)

Trying to finalize everything around the house, like zipping up my bag, charge my camera, wash my sheets on my bed, and oh yeah order my school books... I was planning on doing that much sooner (like two weeks ago sooner... oops) But I really didn't want to think about my senior year just yet.

AHHHhhhh I am going to Spain!!! I am going to be getting in a plane and going over the ocean!! I have never done anything like this before in my life, and I can't wait for this adventure.  I know that it is going to be the start of something new and that this trip will totally impact my future.  And I cannot wait to take that jump :-)

Well I should be ordering my school books, and finalizing up things here because I leave in two and a half hours!! Hopefully there will be computer access sometime while I'm over there.  So I'll post when I can!!

Until Next time!! God Bless and Safe travels to everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. We hope things are going well and wonder about our thought when at the Grotto. Looking forward to the time you find to get on your blog. Remember that you have often said that sleep if overrated--but don't totally exhaust yourself.
    Love!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw you in a photo of Kay's at the stations! Pray for all of us. Enjoy your time so close to Mary. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete