Friday, August 5, 2011

Countdown: 5 Days

5 days, that is all that is left in the waiting for the World Youth Day trip that I'll be taking with the Fort Wayne - South Bend Diocese. For over a year I have been working for this moment. But this trip was always that far off event that I never really thought that would really come. But in a week I'll be in Lourdes France! How crazy does that sound?

This whole week has been crazy, I have been trying to find the right cloths, get some things around for school, and try to find time to hang out with people before I leave.  It has been crazy! I don't think that I have shopped so much in a given week than I have this week.  But the good news is that I won't have to go cloths shopping for awhile...

Finally everything is coming together and I cannot wait, well I can because I still have to gather everything and make sure that everything will fit in my bags, and I also have things that I need to get done before leaving on Wednesday.  But it is all coming together!

Hears to the next 5 days being productive so that I'll be prepared!!

Until Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment